Sunday, February 17, 2013

Being asked " why haven't I recorded any new songs ? " ...

Here's the public explanation , " I wanna be able to get myself together. Kinda like get my mind right . Re collect myself. Make sure on ready for it and on not just rushing back into it . Make survive have the proper knowledge , promotion , team and legit support. I had to many failures with a team and not enough supporters which can hurt your confidence and Morale. So with that being said I came to a conclusion that a break would be best suited for this naked abandonment. But can't say I've stopped writing . And looking for a producer . Im still the same without ths beats . Im expected to return to this music shortly. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© #LifeOfAStoner 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis